The University College of Technology Sarawak is inviting applications for Bachelor of Technology in Wood Products Processing Scholarships in Malaysia. Full scholarships will be given to first 12 students registering for University College of Technology Sarawak.
Course Level:Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor of Technology (Hons) programme.
Eligible Countries:These scholarships are available for Malaysian and International students.
Eligibility Criteria:Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pass STPM or its equivalent with minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in Biology or Physics and ONE (1) relevant Science/Mathematics subject AND Pass SPM or its equivalent with at least a pass in English; OR
• Pass GCE ‘A’ Level or its equivalent with minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in Biology or Physics and ONE (1) relevant Science/Mathematics subject; OR
• MQA accredited foundation programme or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
• Recognised Diploma in FORESTRY or WOOD TECHNOLOGY or WOOD-BASED Technology or its equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
• Recognised related Vocational and Technical / Skills Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.00 AND pass SPM with Grade C in Biology and a pass in English; OR
• Unified Examination Certification recognised by the University Senate OR
• Any other certification recognised by the University Senate AND
Method of Application:The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Open for applications