The Swansea University is pleased to announce Fully Funded KESS MSc by Research Scholarship for UK and EU students. The scholarship provides 1 year funding with a 3 month period to complete the thesis.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to study MSc by research Programme.
Eligible Countries:UK/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Exercise Science (biomechanics) or a related subject. They should also be eligible for UK/EU Fees.
We would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements.
For more information on eligibility criteria please refer to section C of the? KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2017-18
Any queries relating to Section C – Eligibility, please contact KESSstudentenquiries-at-swansea.ac.uk.
Method of Application:Applicants are strongly advised to contact Dr Elisabeth Williams regarding information on the area of research via email (e.m.p.williams-at-swansea.ac.uk).
- Complete theKESS II Participant Proposal Form 2017-18
- Complete theKESS II Supplementary Form 2017-18
- You will also need to provide copies of the following documentation:
- Degree certificates
- English Language certificate (if required)
- All supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2017-18
- Please return both application forms and supporting documentation to the KESS Office at the address stated on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form (original ink signatures only).
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 22, 2018