Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Course Level:Scholarships are available to students with A-levels applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University
Eligible Countries:Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Eligibility Criteria:To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating with A levels.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 3 2018, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Method of Application:No scholarship application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs. Prepare supporting documentation including:
- A certified* copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified* copy of your English test results (if available)and
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition (see an individual program for details)
Scholarship Application Deadline:No scholarship application is required.